MGS on Japanese PSN

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
Omega579
Runner
Favorite Game: Street Fighter II
PSN: Omega579

MGS on Japanese PSN

Post by Omega579 »

Does anybody know whether or not a downloadable Japanese PSOne game will work on a US Playstation 3? I'm thinking of downloading MGS and I want to make sure I can play it on my PS3.
Jim_Sensei

Post by Jim_Sensei »

I was told it would work. I was merely a few seconds away from buying it when I found out that my credit card was canceled.
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

Speaking of downloading MGS games... Will KONAMI release a PS version of the MSX Metal Gear that is downloadable? or is there one already? :sad:
Snake700
Major

Post by Snake700 »

Jim_Sensei wrote:I was told it would work. I was merely a few seconds away from buying it when I found out that my credit card was canceled.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, i just couldn't help myself saying that :P
What?

Say what say what one more time i dare i double dare you mother f##### say what one more god damm time

from Pulp Fiction
Marc
General

Re: MGS on Japanese PSN

Post by Marc »

Omega579 wrote:Does anybody know whether or not a downloadable Japanese PSOne game will work on a US Playstation 3? I'm thinking of downloading MGS and I want to make sure I can play it on my PS3.
It'll work, yeah.