[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Junker HQ • View topic - What Are You Listening To Now?

What Are You Listening To Now?

Discussion for anything non-gaming.

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

Postby 87th » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:27 am

The Who - Live at the Young Vic Theatre, 1971 (Who's Next Deluxe Edition - Disc 2)
Utter brilliance. Almost as good as Live at Leeds.
87th
General

Postby shidoni » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 am

Currently listening to far too much КИНО, Russian 80's rock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQVUbmZRbhE
Not my favourite song by them, but still wonderful.
shidoni
Major

Postby Artemio » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 am

the Wish you were here album, by Pink Floyd
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[]
Artemio
Site Admin

Postby Marc » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Marc
General

Postby Artemio » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:20 pm

From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[]
Artemio
Site Admin

Postby JimboKudo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:55 pm

Cool man. That looks like fun. I myself have never gotten to go to ANY concert of ANY kind aside from symphonic (which I don't enjoy all that much). Maybe I'll hit the TMBG concert when they come here this year.
JimboKudo
Major

Postby shidoni » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:24 pm

shidoni
Major

Postby Synthoid » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:11 pm

The beautiful and melodic 'Lavender' from the Policenauts soundtrack.
Synthoid
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby JUNKERCARLOS » Mon May 26, 2008 10:08 pm

The Way of the Samurai soundtrack by Noriyuki Asakura is pretty nice to listen to.
JUNKERCARLOS

Postby JimboKudo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Currently, I'm listening to Blue (Third Eye Blind), Awake (Dream Theatre), and, I know this ones obscure, the Evil Dead Musical (I wish that they had this one running somewhere in the states).
JimboKudo
Major

Postby Anubis » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:22 pm

Wish You Were Here is all kinds of fantastic

My current albums are
The new Ratatat LP, The Strokes - Is This It, Animal Collective - Sung Tongs, Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited,
Daft Punk -Alive 2007, MF Doom - Mmmmm, Food.
Anubis
Runner

Postby JUNKERCARLOS » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 pm

One Night in Neo Kobe City by Konami Kukeiha Club
JUNKERCARLOS

Postby RandommodnaR » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:55 pm

El Cuarteto de Nos - Yendo a la casa de Damián
And then the long pulse of Zion Dub...
RandommodnaR
Runner

Postby Marc » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Marc
General

Postby shidoni » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:08 pm

I've been going through The Doors' discography for the first time... The melancholy Hyacinth House is always in my mind.

Also, I've been listening to Italian prog-rock Area, their album Arbeit Macht Frei... It makes my brain burn, prog is pure information diluted to audio lol... I'm not a fan of the vocalist's sometimes ridiculous vocal antics, but it's a solid, inventive, and just nice mess. The first piece on the album, Luglio, Agosto, Settembre, is fucking classy.
shidoni
Major

Postby Junker Gear Snatcher » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:12 pm

My taste in music is kinda strange, I can enjoy just about anything WITHOUT lyrics, that's right, fewer vocals the better, I find.

I have many video game OSTs, and this is my main song list. (Love the MGS4 iPod lol)

I also enjoy Japanese pop music... from time to time.
----------------------------------
Listening to my own "Policenaudio."
Author with one finished book,
six others on the go.
Generally friendly.
Good looking too.

And yet I still find time to be a Junker.
Junker Gear Snatcher

Postby Dick Motorman » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:29 pm

Dick Motorman
Second Lieutenant

Postby Marc » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:12 pm

My personal theme music for the Policenauts project.
Marc
General

Postby shidoni » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:02 pm

shidoni
Major

Postby Dick Motorman » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Dick Motorman
Second Lieutenant

Postby Commander_AK-47 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Muse
Commander_AK-47
Captain

Postby Mornaug » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 pm

At the Gates- Under a Serpent Sun
Mornaug

Postby JimboKudo » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:21 pm

Listening to the Album Talk by Yes.
JimboKudo
Major

Postby Mornaug » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:00 am

Ashes of the Wake by Lamb of God
Mornaug

Postby seraphssavior » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 am

The new Dragonforce album.

It's fast and amazing.
Life and Death hang in perfect balance...I'm only here to tip the scales.
seraphssavior
Second Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic