[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Junker HQ • View topic - I'm selling my Metal Gear collection

I'm selling my Metal Gear collection

a.k.a. Plato's Cavern, the place to sell and trade Kojima game-related items.
No ISO/ROM/CDR buying, trading or giveaways.

Re: I'm selling my Metal Gear collection

Postby bay » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:10 am

bay
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby violentpig » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:56 am

....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
violentpig
Colonel

Postby jonthomas83 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:04 am

jonthomas83
Major

Postby lance » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:23 am

lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby whitetrashshayno » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Wanted list
Mgs 1 pal premium pack (unsealed but with all the stuff), first bite poster, mgs 3premium pack, mgs 2 premium pack , Mgs 3 subsistence us limted edition unsealed.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)
whitetrashshayno
Runner

Postby mattbellamy » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:00 am

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

My Paypal account is back in its best shape! Which means from now on, I can accept unlimited payment!!! YAY :mrgreen: I'm going to sell mp to you, I'm sorry it took so long but now I'm ready to accept any ammount, and ship the next day. :)
mattbellamy

Postby bay » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:56 am

and there was much rejoicing :)
bay
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby Ninjax008 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:06 am

I have recieved the Memory Card & Soundtrack, i just wanted to say a big thanks to Mattbellamy for a brilliant service. He made sure they were excellently packed to prevent careless post services from damaging them & they were shipped superfast. So +1 recommendation to MB, thanx man :mrgreen:
Ninjax008

Postby mattbellamy » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Normally this is going to be reserved soon but I'm adding pics anyway just in case.

It's the limited konamistyle premium pack of Metal gear solid Portable Ops I'm putting for sale, and it's a super low number, 10 out of 2500, probably because there were only 18 signed pack for the mgo league winners and there were probably the first packs made, and this is one of the first 18 as there is the signed psp ;)
The price is $650.

mattbellamy

Postby whitetrashshayno » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:11 am

Holy shit that's alot nicer than the other pics i saw. I might actually have to sell my newer psp for one like that. Shits intense
Wanted list
Mgs 1 pal premium pack (unsealed but with all the stuff), first bite poster, mgs 3premium pack, mgs 2 premium pack , Mgs 3 subsistence us limted edition unsealed.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)
whitetrashshayno
Runner

Postby Lady Serpente » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:41 am

Not active on a regular basis, i just randomly take a look to collectors forums.
Lady Serpente

Postby mattbellamy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:07 am

Alright so this Konamistyle Premium package with signed psp limited to only 18 in the world (this is number 10) is for sale again :wink:
mattbellamy

Postby TSi » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:21 am

Current Ebay Feedback = 21
If you have time, click the banner!

If it doesn't work, please check the backup
TSi
Major

Postby mattbellamy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:38 am

Okay guys, new big update, Illusion has bought a lot of items, and a big thanks to this member because he is a very nice person and a man of his word, I really appreciate it. I would also like to say right away to Ninjax008, I'm sorry man but about the MGS3 HMV sleeve, I had reserved it as well for illusion, I'm very sorry I forgot it as I have a lot to reserve for members and a lot of items to sell, but your other items are definitely reserved ;)

I'm going to put all the things I hadn't put for sale this week. Also, this is the last week I'm putting on sale the limited camo MGS3 bandana, if it doesn't sell this week I will keep it for me as it's one of my fav items.

About the Golden Shareholder Pack I had sold to Lady Serpente, I want to say it here because it's very important to me that people send me feedbacks, and apparently the seal was not original on the item I sold her. I hadn't noticed it but there is a very specific seal when it comes to japanese premium packs, and the MGS2 premium pack sealed I still have has this special seal. I had bought this golden shareholder pack on yahoo japan, and it was supposed to be seal but apparently the seller lied in his auction. But worse than this, the stickers were missing in the box (I couldn't know it as I had never removed the seal). So I'm very sorry about this story and hope that you'll be able to sell this package (which nonetheless is in excellent condition) for at least the price it left on ebay (in my opinion the price was really not high on ebay, plus the ebay and paypal fees, in the end I really lost on this item). Anyway, I'm very very sorry Lady Serpente and I'll make it back to you the best I can.

Here is now the updated list of the items I have for sale:

AVAILABLE Items:

Metal gear solid Portable Ops Konamistyle Limited PSP Premium Pack with Signature (only 18 in the world): $650

MGS2 Raiden Kubrick SEALED with UNBROKEN SWORD $300

MGS promotional Gold Famitsu Card + MGS promotional winter Meryl Card $ 300 for both

MGS2 Promotional Ration box $100

MGS3 SEALED Promotional Japan only Special Bandana Camo $220

MGS3 SEALED Promotional Olive drab kubrick $320

Metal gear RAY Macfarlane complete + Metal Gear REX paperkraft (made by myself) $100 for both

MGS3 Promotional Pre-order Extreme box Bonus PHONE STRAP $45

RESERVED Items:

MGS2 Promotional Full game in TIN box $80 RESERVED for Ninjax

MGS3 Konamistyle exclusives Ga-ko and Kerotan Coin banks ($120 each) RESERVED for JonthomasImage

MGS4 French press kit including MGS4 promo game $350 RESERVED for Bay

MGS2 Ultimate White Sorter with plastic on it in big white Konamistyle box + Optical Card + MGS2 trailer $500 RESERVED for Bay

MGS2 Ultimate Black Sorter (also comes with the plain white custom disc that aren't shown on the pic) $400 RESERVED for Bay

SOLD Items:

MGS FOXHOUND Promotional Watch $175 (SOLD for Illusion)

ImageSOLD TO ILLUSION

MGS3 UK with exclusive HMV Sleeve $35 SOLD TO ILLUSION

MGS2 Ultimate White Sorter, FULL with all games $400 SOLD to Illusion

MGS: PO Promotional Full Game $70 SOLD to Illusion

MGS Promotional Music CD Soundtrack SEALED with bonus guide

MGS Uk Promo Memory Card

OK Concerning, these items, all are available, except the Twin Snakes (SOLD to Illusion), the 2 volumes of MGS3 dvd (SOLD to Illusion), the MGS1 pilot disc (SOLD to Illusion), the 2 MGS2 Soundtracks (SOLD to illusion) and the VR mission Demo CD (RESERVED for Ninjax), and the MGS3 two soundtracks(RESERVED for Jonthomas)

Each Demo DVD is $50, the MGS Badge pins Set is $260 (RESERVED for Violentsnake), the Telephone Card set is $150 (RESERVED For Violentsnake) and MGS2 Sealed premium pack $200 (RESERVED for Violentsnake)
mattbellamy

Postby illusion » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:54 am

MGS2 Promotional Full game in TIN box $80
MGS Promotional Music CD Soundtrack SEALED with bonus guide
the VR mission Demo CD
MGS Uk Promo Memory Card

i pay (buy) today !!!!sell them to me !!

current ebay feedback is . . . 140Image
youtube illusionmgs (ninja extreme video)
illusion
Runner

Postby jonthomas83 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:57 am

Matt, cheers for the reservations mate. I thought you'd sold the MGS Demo soundtrack to Ninjax?

If it's not already reserved I'd like to reserve it if at all possible mate.
jonthomas83
Major

Postby illusion » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:47 am

i first !!! i reserved. is possible

illusion
Runner

Postby mattbellamy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:38 am

Hi Jonathan, concerning the sealed demo sountrack, it's already in Ninjax's home :mrgreen: That's why it's in the "sold" section ;) I still have some items I haven't put for sale at all though so I'll update the list this week. Also, please tell me once you have receive you MGS integrals with stickers ;)

Illusion, concerning the list:

MGS2 Promotional Full game in TIN box $80: This item is reserved for Ninjax008

MGS Promotional Music CD Soundtrack SEALED with bonus guide: This item is sold and it is in Ninjax's home.

the VR mission Demo CD: This item is reserved for NInjax008

MGS Uk Promo Memory Card : this item is in Ninjax's home.

Lol that's a lot of NInjax for now ;)

Have a good evening everyone!
mattbellamy

Postby bay » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 am

i buy all, get items back and buy to me! $10000

where's the dead horse, cause i have this stick and...

and illusion, it's all meant in good fun. :lol:
bay
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby jonthomas83 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:49 am

jonthomas83
Major

Postby illusion » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:19 pm

illusion
Runner

Postby Sevket » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:55 pm

If you want to sell your MGS Promo Discs or Demos please contact me

My Metal Gear Collection
Sevket
Runner

Postby bay » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:54 am

i received my items from matt, and despite the packing to be less than desired (filler packing non existant allowing shuffle during transit) the items are in good shape and as indicated. i'm sure matt learned his lesson when i gave him a virtual lashing for his packing faux paus and won't do it again when a cheap newspaper can remedy the situation.

all around good guy to deal with, so a +3 (1 for each item) to matt in the feedback dept.
bay
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby mattbellamy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Yep I used a very big box to send rather "small" but heavy items (the mgs4 press kit and the two ultimate sorters), and of course wrapped them with lots of bubble, and put a ton of gaffer to make sure no one would open the box, but like a dumb retard I forgot to fill the box with newspaper. This will never happen again, I still lack a bit of experience when it comes to such big boxes, but next time will be 10 out of 10, and as usual, you'll receive the items in pristine shape, this is my devise hehe :)
mattbellamy

Postby illusion » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:07 am

all items in my home .big thanks :)

illusion
Runner

PreviousNext

Return to Joy Division