Snatcher Online: Staff Wanted

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
AlmightyG

Snatcher Online: Staff Wanted

Post by AlmightyG »

Attention Snatcher Fans:

This is AlmightyG and I represent the -149º Software Company (http://www.149software.cjb.net) and would like to ask for anyones help who would be available to work on an upcoming project we're doing, "Snatcher Online."

The game will be in no way connected to the original story or it's characters to preserve the originality and greatness of the game however most original rules set by the game and ideas will be used in creation.

We will be using an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) engine to create this game which will include an overhead view of the players. For an example of how this works please see our website and check out the screenshots for "Bowie Online" a Shining Force II online fan game we are currently working on.

The players will ultimately be able to choose to play as a type of Snatcher, Junker or Bounty Hunter each with it's own abilities, types of weapons and creativity.

We are currently looking for people to help us with the following jobs:

Graphical Artists
(Creates art for the game and the game characters)

Mappers
(Maps the land)

Mission/Storyline Writers
(Writes up missions to go on, and general storylines that could be followed)

Item/Weapon Creators
(Creates/Duplicates weapons or items for use in the game)

General Workers
(Involves general tasks such as finding information, or adding lists of items or weapons to the game, etc)

If you are interested in participating in this project please let us know by posting in this thread (prefered) or you can personally e-mail us at

President AlmightyG - lunar2ebc@hotmail.com
President Stordarth - stordarth@hotmail.com
Human Resources Bloodshot - masterqb05@hotmail.com

Please list any past experiance you've had working on other projects. We would like to remind you that we are a completely pay free company and in no way will provide you with money for your tasks or accept money offered. Working on this project will include a high level of dedication. Once again you will NOT be paid for your services, but will be given in game privlages and the chance to work on a great project.

Please note that -149º Software has the right to refuse any offers to work on a project and if accepted to work we may terminate your status without warning for any reason.

Bowie Online is property of -149º Software, 2005
I was driving down the highway in the fast lane with a rabid wolverene in my underwear when suddenly a guy behind me in the backseat jumped right up and put his hands across my eyes....
Snake700
Major

Post by Snake700 »

Hey post the idea to Konami it´s a good idea
What?

Say what say what one more time i dare i double dare you mother f##### say what one more god damm time

from Pulp Fiction