Sam & Max -Season 1 Episode #1 Is Gold!

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Sam & Max -Season 1 Episode #1 Is Gold!

Post by Snake Plissken »

http://pc.ign.com/articles/735/735318p1.html

I'm pleased to see they finally went back and completed this project, such a classic franchise.
September 25, 2006 - In a shamelessly frenetic post on its company website today, Telltale Games announced that Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture Shock is officially gold and set for its release on GameTap (and via the Telltale site) this fall.

The new Sam & Max installment represents a return, a resurrection, maybe even a renaissance for the dog-and-white-thing crime-solving duo. Telltale, with the help of Sam & Max creator Steve Purcell, is producing a series of new Sam & Max games in classic graphic adventure style -- but offered in easy-to-assimilate episodes.

Sam & Max started their smart-ass wisecracking in 1987, when Purcell issued his first Sam & Max comic, "Monkeys Violating the Heavenly Temple." In 1993, LucasArts released the classic adventure Sam & Max Hit the Road. A Fox television series debuted in 1997.
Modnar
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Modnar »

Cant wait, but i really dont want to subscribe to gametap...guess ill wait till its on the site.
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

I have Hit the Road. Great game. Just wish the sound wasn't such a bitch to setup (at least on my POS computer).
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Post by Snake Plissken »

Osiris wrote:I have Hit the Road. Great game. Just wish the sound wasn't such a bitch to setup (at least on my POS computer).
LOL!!!! Just load it up in Dos Box through it's command line emulation, works like a charm... though then again that can be a bitch too.
Modnar
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Modnar »

Ive played some of the new one and its fraking funny as hell. Extremely easy in comparison but fun as hell.
Crowley
Runner

Post by Crowley »

Snake Plissken wrote:
Osiris wrote:I have Hit the Road. Great game. Just wish the sound wasn't such a bitch to setup (at least on my POS computer).
LOL!!!! Just load it up in Dos Box through it's command line emulation, works like a charm... though then again that can be a bitch too.
Or you could give ScummVM a try.