A remix of One Night In Neo Kobe

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Silvertear

A remix of One Night In Neo Kobe

Post by Silvertear »

I finally finished up the remix I had been working on of One Night In Neo Kobe. Enjoy!

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/273001/On ... eoKobe.mid

(Heads up, though, I don't know how long that link will stay up.)
"Doubt'll be the fire of your delight and she's never gonna come back down to have a pop song on the five and she's never gonna come back down to grab the T-shirt off the line and she's never gonna come back down. I think she's murderously sly and she's never gonna come back down." - BT
Snatcher2047
Runner
Favorite Game: SNATCHER
Kojima games owned: Snatcher
Snatcher : Pilot Disk
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Wii Friend Code: 0087516012043877
Xbox Live: Snatcher2047

Post by Snatcher2047 »

Not bad, not bad at all.
The Kremlin : A Snatcher Fan Site, est. 2000
JustinAaron.com
Silvertear

Post by Silvertear »

Alright, the song seemed unfinished to me, so I decided to work on it a little more, here's the new version of One Morning in Neo Kobe http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/273001/On ... eoKobe.mid
"Doubt'll be the fire of your delight and she's never gonna come back down to have a pop song on the five and she's never gonna come back down to grab the T-shirt off the line and she's never gonna come back down. I think she's murderously sly and she's never gonna come back down." - BT
Randam

Hm..

Post by Randam »

Ah you beat me to it, sounds pretty good for midi sounds. I'll have to toy around with that song sometime myself. (I know I havent posted a while, thats because of work and working on other songs. Isnt writer's block great?) Im thinking in my version I want to add some guitar in there somewhere. Nice work on that song, cant wait to hear more of it. I mean we could very well have a group of Snatcher remixers here!