Any other Cyberpunk games anyone like?

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Post by Snake Plissken »

Osiris wrote:Another interesting cyberpunk game is Rise of the Dragon for Sega CD. If I remember right, you have an actual time limit you need to finish the game under.
HHAHAAH classic, but actually I'd prefer the PC port as of late, more tolerable back drops and voice acting hahaahah. The hobos in front of the Pleasure club at the beginning also have silly comments if you aren't wearing your pants.
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

Damn, that's right. It's actually the PC version I have.
Modnar
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Modnar »

The sega cd version of rise of the dragon is the best version in my opinion, Cam Clarke as Blade Hunter is one of my favorite voices in gaming.
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

I just picked up Shadowrun for the Sega CD, though it's yet to arrive. It was only released in Japan, and, its investigative interface being the same, is a lot like Snatcher. The battles, however, are strategy-based affairs along the lines of Shining Force or Final Fantasy Tactics. I'll let you know what I think of it.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/sega-cd/shadowrun__
OtakupunkX
Second Lieutenant

Post by OtakupunkX »

That sounds absolutely amazing.
Modnar
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Modnar »

I played a bit of it, but didnt really like the rpg element of the game.
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

This game kicks so much ass. I'm on the fifth run. It has to be the most faithful adaptation of the original RPG.

Side note: There's a character called Trinity in the game, who is the self-proclaimed master of the Matrix. :cool:
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Osiris wrote:This game kicks so much ass. I'm on the fifth run. It has to be the most faithful adaptation of the original RPG.
COngratulations man, sounds pretty good
Osiris wrote: Side note: There's a character called Trinity in the game, who is the self-proclaimed master of the Matrix. :cool:
Great, that completes the Wachowhatever ripoff
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
James_The_Stampede
Runner
Kojima games owned: MGS1-4, Boktai, Policenauts, Snatcher (Well, technically anyway).
PSN: Sir_EFG
Xbox Live: Aes Rock

Post by James_The_Stampede »

Osiris wrote:This game kicks so much ass. I'm on the fifth run. It has to be the most faithful adaptation of the original RPG.

Side note: There's a character called Trinity in the game, who is the self-proclaimed master of the Matrix. :cool:
Will we be seeing an Osiris exclusive translation for this game? This.. game.. that I.. have.. but.. can't... understand. Obi-wan Osiris? Bueller?
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

Hmm, maybe... :) Don't bet against it.
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

Well, I just finished Shadowrun. I got busy with Policenauts, otherwise I would've finished it sooner. Anyway, it's a great game. Very, very well written, too; miles better than the usual pap you find in RPGs and such.
Attachments
Shadowrun.wma
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 204 times